Jomblang Vertical Cave Embung Nglanggeran Sunset
Jomblang Cave :
Jomblang Cave is in fact one of hundreds of Caves found within Gunug Kidul. The cave is a vertical collapse doline type which was formed by the geological process when the soil and all vegetations on it plunged beneath the surface of the earth some thousands of years ago. The collapse created a sinkhole of approximately 50 meters in diameter which became the mouth of the cave. The sinkhole is known to locals as “Luweng”, thus the cave is also known locally as Luweng Jomblang.
The Amazing Race Jomblang Cave : To descend down Jomblang Cave, one must have sufficient caving ability, particularly the Single Rope Technique (SRT) or using single rope to ascend and descend vertically. However for beginners or those with little caving experiences, there are many professional cavers who can guide and assist to reach the floor of the cave. Cavers can choose from 4 different tracks with varying heights. The first is known as the VIP track which features 15 meters of a “walkable” steep slope followed by about 20 meters SRT descend. This track is known as the most common and easiest, hence the name VIP. Other 3 tracks present higher challenges since visitors must descend the SRT line from higher altitudes: 80 meters for track A, 60 meters for Track B, and 40 meters for track C.
24-25 May 2020 : Closed for Lebaran Holiday
Hari Raya Idul Fitri is an Indonesian holiday that celebrates the conclusion of the fasting month of Ramadan. The Hari Raya Idul Fitri holiday period is also known as Lebaran. Lebaran is a series of public holidays that allow Indonesians to spend time with their friends and family members.
Goa Jomblang Tetap Buka dengan Minimal Booking 3 orang. / MINIMUM BOOKING 3 PERSONS
Time Frame :
06.00-08.00 Drive from Jogjakarta to Jomblang Cave
08.00-09.00 Registration, Preparation & Briefing
10.00-13.00 Explore Jomblang Cave
13.00-13.30 Simple Lunch
14.30-16.00 Drive to Embung Nglanggeran
16.00-18.00 Sunset at Embung Nglanggeran
18.00-19.30 Back to Yogyakarta
Price per person for Domestic or Foreigner 2022:
What is included:
- Return Transfers from/to Tugu Train Station/Hotel Yogyakarta with Private Transportation Standard AC All New Avansa/Xenia/Elf/Micro Bus/Big BusWhat’s Included :
- Entrance Fees Jomblang Cave, Equipment, Guide caving Jomblang vertical cave and simple lunch, Hiking Embung Nglanggeran.
- 2 bottle mineral Water 600ml
- Parking fees
What is NOT included:
- Escort Guide during transfer Jog-Jomblang vv.
- Flight Ticket/Train /Airport tax
- Tipping Driver, Porter Airport dan Bellboy Hotel
- Personal Expenses
- Bring your Breakfast Box from your Hotel.
Preparation fo Jomblang Caving :
******socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera *****
Limitation for Jombalng Caving :
AGE :5-60 Years
WEIGHT : Maximum 150 Kg/person
PARTICIPANT: Maximum 75 person /day
BOOKING VIA WA
Another Package :
- Borobudursunrise plus Prambanan sunset / Ratu Boko sunset click here
- Borobudur sunrise plus Lava Tour Merapi click here
- Borobudur sunrise Jogja City Tour Prambanan sunset click here
- Borobudur Sunrise combine Cycling Tour Village Around Borobudur Temple click here
- Borobudursunrise Prambanan sunset Ramayana Ballet click here
- Prambanan sunset Dinner and Ramayana Ballet click here here
- Jomblang Vertical Cave click here
- Borobudusunrise via Manohara Restaurant click here
Tags : jomblang vertical cave embung nglanggeran sunset, jomblang vertical cave nglanggeran hill sunset, jomblang vertical cave nglanggeran sunset